Who We Are: Affinity Inc is a quarterly print and digital publication focused exclusively on the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender business community, as well as America’s top organizations with a commitment to LGBT equality. As a member of the National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce® and Federal Club Level contributor to the Human Rights Campaign®, we promote and support LGBT Business Equality.Affinity Inc is your only national source for comprehensive LGBT Business Equality news.
Our Mission: Affinity Inc’s mission is to support and promote the business case for LGBT Business Equality in the workforce, supply chain and marketplace of America’s leading corporations.
What We Do:
- Affinity Inc showcases the commitment of America’s top corporations to LGBT diversity and inclusion.
- Affinity Inc provides the forum for a complete discussion of the value that the LGBT community delivers to the corporate bottom line.
- Affinity Inc profiles top corporate supplier diversity programs and shares how they coordinate across lines of business as well as across business functions to align the program with the core business values.
- Affinity Inc highlights the relationships between public and private sectors working together on behalf of diversity and inclusion with the LGBT community.
- Affinity Inc actively supports and promotes organizations that are allies in the LGBT economic empowerment and business equality struggle.
- Affinity Inc thrives on Innovation in business, Success in the marketplace and Loyalty in our relationships.